About Me

I'm Kelsey. I'm planning on going into an architectural or materials engineering career. I have two incredibly funny puppies and I love watching movies.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

What a Character

We don't have nearly enough time or space on the internet for all of the characters that have had an impact on me. Because there's a long list of ties. BUT! The character most fresh in my head is from a book I've finished recently called The Fault in Our Stars and it's by John Green and if you haven't read it, read it. If you have read it, read it again.

Hazel Grace Lancaster:
She's a cancer patient. She can't be cured but she can be treated so even though her "lungs suck at being lungs" she can still use them. I really enjoyed the way she thought about things. She just seemed so real. Her favorite book ends mid sentence, as it is also about a girl with cancer, so Hazel writes the author asking questions. But what I love about that is she figures the girl died or got too sick but Hazel wants to know what happened to the supporting characters, and the girls hamster. That just made me happy.

This book made me happy. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment